These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth morsels of fall comfort food! Soft, chewy and studded with chocolate chips, they’ve got everything you love about classic chocolate chip cookies with a tasty pumpkin twist.
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (168g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (203g) pumpkin puree
- 2 1/3 cups (303g) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (169g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour, spices, baking soda and salt and mix together with a spatula until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Make balls of 1 1/2 tablespoons (or a heaping tablespoon) of dough and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Pat the balls of dough dough to flatten them just a bit.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The edges should be firm and the center may still look a touch undercooked, but will continue cooking and firm up as it cools.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Move cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Makes 30-32 cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 9.2 g
- Sodium: 48.7 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.5 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 11.4 mg
Keywords: pumpkin spice cookies, healthy pumpkin cookies, easy pumpkin desserts