These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are so soft, chewy, and full of pumpkin flavor! They’re my new favorite cookies for fall!
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (144g) brown sugar, unpacked
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp (203g) pumpkin puree
- 2 1/3 cups (303g) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (169g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar until well combined.
3. Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and whisk until well combined.
3. Add the flour, spices, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and mix together with a spatula until well combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour.
6. Make balls of 1 1/2 tablespoons (or a heaping tablespoon) of dough and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Pat the balls of dough dough to flatten them just a bit.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes. The edges should be firm and the center may still look a touch undercooked, but will continue cooking and firm up as it cools.
8. Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet.
9. Move cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cookies recipe, pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips, recipe for pumpkin cookies