This Nutella Biscoff Icebox Cake has layers of Nutella and Biscoff filling, chocolate cookies and homemade chocolate ganache! This no bake cake is so delicious you won’t be able to stop eating it!
- 12 oz (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (155g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk
- 2 1/2 cups (600ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (144g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (154g) Nutella
- 1/4 cup (77g) Biscoff spread
COOKIE AND GANACHE LAYERS
- 6 oz (170g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
- 9 oz package chocolate wafer cookies
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
1. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lining the sides with parchment paper that sticks about an inch above the sides of the pan.
2. To make the mousse, mix the cream cheese and sugar for together in a large mixer bowl until smooth.
3. Add the milk and mix until smooth. Set cream cheese mixture aside and make whipped cream.
4. Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and powdered sugar to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
5. Carefully fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and fold together until well combined.
6. Divide the mousse into two bowls. You’ll want twice the amount in one bowl as the other. You should have about 2 1/3 cups in one bowl and the rest in another.
7. Add the Nutella to the bowl with the larger amount of mousse and gently fold to combine. Set aside.
8. Add the Biscoff to the smaller amount and fold to combine. Set aside.
9. Put the chocolate chips for the ganache in a medium-sized heat proof bowl. Heat the heavy whipping cream for the ganache until it comes to a boil, then pour over the chocolate chips. Allow to sit for about 2-3 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Set aside to cool a bit and thicken.
10. Place a single layer of chocolate wafer cookies into the bottom of the prepared pan.
11. Top the cookies with half of the Nutella mousse and spread into an even layer.
12. Add another layer of chocolate wafer cookies on top of the Nutella mixture.
13. Top the cookies with half of the ganache mixture and spread into an even layer.
14. Spread the Biscoff mousse into an even layer on top of the chocolate ganache.
15. Add another layer of chocolate wafer cookies on top of the Biscoff mousse, then add the remaining ganache and spread into an even layer.
16. Top the ganache with the remaining Nutella mousse and spread into an even layer.
17. Refrigerate cake until firm, 4-5 hours. Once firm, remove icebox cake from pan.
18. To make the chocolate whipped cream for topping, add heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and cocoa to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form
19. Pipe the whipped cream around the top edge of the cake, then drizzle with chocolate sauce. Finish off cake with Biscoff cookies and Ferrero ocher, if desired.
20. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 621
- Sugar: 51.5 g
- Sodium: 256.1 mg
- Fat: 38.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.6 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 86 mg
Keywords: biscoff cake, nutella cake, nutella in cake, no bake cake, no bake desserts, easy no bake dessert, icebox cake, icebox cake recipe, recipe for icebox cake