This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are made with an Oreo crust and the best Oreo cheesecake filling! They’re quick & easy to make and are a delicious treat for Oreo lovers!
WHY MINI NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKES?
I have a full-sized No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and an Ultimate Oreo Cheesecake, but I wanted a nice mini option for the days you want to share without having to cut into something. Mini cheesecakes are a great, simple way to serve cheesecake to a group, making these a perfect option.
They are also full of two of my favorite things – cheesecake and Oreos! And since they are no bake, it makes them just as easy to make as they are delicious!
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE
To get started with these mini Oreo cheesecakes, you’ll spray the cupcake liners with a good non-stick spray, then make the Oreo crust. Combine a cup of Oreo cookie crumbs with a little bit of butter and combine everything together. I always leave the filling in the Oreos when I grind them into crumbs, so you don’t need a lot of butter to help hold the crumbs together. The Oreo filling does a good bit of that, so the small amount of butter just helps finish it off.
Pop the crusts in the fridge while you make the filling.
The filling is made with my usual favorites in a cheesecake – cream cheese, sugar, a little bit of sour cream and some vanilla extract. The main thing we’re missing is eggs. To make up for the lack of egg power, we add in some homemade whipped cream to add volume and lightness to the cheesecakes.
The final step is to stir in the Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos. There’s NO shortage of Oreos here either! There are so many packed in, you’d think the cheesecake base was chocolate – but it’s all Oreo, baby!
BEST MINI OREO CHEESECAKES
Once prepared, refrigerate the cheesecakes until they’re nice and firm, about 3-4 hours. I think it’s nice to remove the liners before serving – when they are straight out of the fridge – because they will come off a little easier when the cheesecakes are cold. Plus, they look nice that way. 🙂
The final mini Oreo cheesecakes are topped with fresh Oreo whipped cream and another Oreo. It’s Oreos galore! These little cheesecakes are smooth, creamy and full of Oreo in every layer and every bite – the best mini Oreo cheesecakes! And with them being so easy and no bake, how could they get any better?
You might also enjoy these Oreo dessert recipes:Print
These Mini No Bake Oreo Cheesecakes are made with an Oreo crust and the best Oreo cheesecake filling!
- 1 cup (134g) Oreo cookie crumbs (from about 10 Oreos)
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (150ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 6 tbsp (43g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup (100g) Oreo crumbs (from about 8 Oreos)
- 8–10 Oreos, chopped
Whipped Cream Topping
- 3/4 cup (ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup (29g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreos, for topping
1. Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan and spray liberally with a non-stick spray.
2. Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners and press into the bottoms.
3. Place the crusts in the fridge while you make the filling.
4. To make the filling, mix the cream cheese and sugar in a large mixer bowl until combined
5. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
6. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
7. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling.
8. Add the Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently stir until combined.
9. Divide the filling between the cheesecake cups until the cups are full. I found it was nice and easy to use a large piping bag to add the filling, but spooning it in would work as well.
10. Refrigerate the mini Oreo cheesecakes until they are firm, 3-4 hours.
11. Remove the cheesecakes from their wrappers, if desired for serving.
12. To make the whipped cream topping, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and Oreo crumbs to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
13. Pipe the whipped cream onto the mini cheesecakes and top with an Oreo.
14. Serve cheesecakes cold. Cheesecakes are best for about 4-5 days.
Keywords: mini oreo cheesecakes, no bake mini oreo cheesecakes, no bake oreo cheesecake