This No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is a fun and easy cheesecake recipe! A thick, creamy, delicious cheesecake and full of sprinkles and cake batter flavor!
1. Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter and sprinkles.
2. Press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, butter and almond extracts together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in 8 oz of Cool Whip and sprinkles.
6. Pour filling evenly into the crust and smooth the top.
7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
8. Remove cheesecake from springform pan and top with remaining whipped cream and additional sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: no bake cheesecake recipe, oreo cheesecake crust, funfetti dessert, funfetti cheesecake