This No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is a fun and easy cheesecake recipe! A thick, creamy, delicious cheesecake and full of sprinkles and cake batter flavor!
- 2 1/2 cups Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp butter extract
- 1 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 tbsp sprinkles, plus more for topping
- 12 oz Cool Whip, divided (or homemade whipped cream)
1. Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter and sprinkles.
2. Press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, butter and almond extracts together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in 8 oz of Cool Whip and sprinkles.
6. Pour filling evenly into the crust and smooth the top.
7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
8. Remove cheesecake from springform pan and top with remaining whipped cream and additional sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 26.7 g
- Sodium: 267.4 mg
- Fat: 19.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.4 g
- Protein: 5.1 g
- Cholesterol: 26.2 mg
Keywords: no bake cheesecake recipe, oreo cheesecake crust, funfetti dessert, funfetti cheesecake