Enjoy the hot cocoa of your dreams with this quick and easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix. It only uses 4 ingredients, and it can be customized with all your favorite hot cocoa flavors!
- 2 cups (184g) dry milk powder, nonfat or whole milk
- 3/4 cup (85g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (155g) sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- When ready to serve, mix 2-3 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix with 8 oz hot water or milk in a mug.
- Serve with marshmallows or other toppings.
Keywords: homemade hot chocolate mix, how to make hot chocolate, hot chocolate with cocoa powder