This Grape Salad is creamy, refreshing and addictive! It’s incredibly easy to make and perfect for potlucks!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (230g) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (69g) sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 5 tbsp (70g) brown sugar
- 4 tbsp chopped pecans
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract to a large bowl and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add the grapes and stir everything together until the grapes are well coated in the cream cheese mixture
- Pour into a serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, top with brown sugar and pecans.
Keywords: grape salad