These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are easy to make, have a little kick and are so fun for summer! They incorporate all my favorite elements of a good taco – a little slaw, shrimp, chunky guacamole and some sriracha sauce. Addicting!
1. To make the shrimp, put the shrimp in a medium bowl and add the spices, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the lime juice. Toss together and set aside.
2. To make the slaw, combine the coleslaw/cabbage mix, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and sriracha for the sauce. Add more or less sriracha for more or less spice.
4. To make the guacamole, combine all ingredients except for the salt and toss to combine. Add salt to taste.
5. To cook the shrimp, heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and heat for a couple minutes.
6. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until pink and cooked throughout, about 4-5 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. When finished cooking, remove from heat.
7. To assemble the tacos, spoon some slaw into the tortillas. Top with 5-6 shrimp, some guacamole and sriracha sauce. Finish off the tacos with a little feta cheese. Serve with Sutter Home White Zinfandel wine (recommended).
Keywords: shrimp dinner recipe, shrimp tacos recipe, easy shrimp recipe