This No Bake Cherry Almond Cheesecake is super simple to make and FULL of flavor! It’s got a vanilla cookie crust and layers of delicious almond and cherry cheesecake!
1. In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well to combine.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
4. Add the sour cream and lemon juice and beat until well combined. Set aside.
5. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
6. Add about half of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold together. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold together until well combined.
7. Remove about 1 3/4 cups of cheesecake filling and add to another bowl. Add the full can of cherry fruit filling and gently fold together to combine.
8. Add the almond extract to the remainder of the cheesecake filling and gently fold to combine.
9. Add the almond filling to the crust and gently spread into an even layer.
10. Drop spoonfuls of the cherry filling over the top of the almond layer, then spread into an even layer.
11. Refrigerate the cheesecake until cold and firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
12. To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
13. To make the topping, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and almond extract to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
14. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with some cherries and sliced almonds, if desired.
Keywords: no bake cherry almond cheesecake, no bake cheesecake, cherry desserts, easter dessert idea