Mini Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Trifles with layers of no bake peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate whipped cream, chocolate sauce & Reese’s!
- 12 oz (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (52g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (36g) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (187g) peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp (37ml) milk
WHIPPED CREAM AND FILLING
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (21g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp (37g) powdered sugar
- 12 oz bag mini reese’s, chopped
- Chocolate sauce
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Add peanut butter and milk and mix until well incorporated. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, make the whipped cream. Whip heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
4. To layer the trifles, pipe or spoon an even layer of peanut butter cheesecake into the bottom of each cup.
5. Top the cheesecake with 3-4 chopped Reese’s, then drizzle chocolate sauce over the Reese’s.
6. Pipe or spoon an even layer of whipped cream on top of the chocolate sauce.
7. Repeat with another layer of peanut butter cheesecake, Reese’s and drizzle of chocolate sauce.
8. Finish trifles off with a swirl of whipped cream and a half of a mini Reese’s.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: easy trifle recipe, quick trifle recipe, quick dessert recipe, trifle recipes, chocolate trifle, peanut butter trifle, peanut butter dessert, reeses dessert