This Mini Mint Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake recipe is easy & delicious with little chunks of mint Oreos, a chocolate crust and a touch of mint flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups (201g) Oreo crumbs
- 2 tbsp (41g) butter, melted
- 12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (140g) chopped Mint Oreos (4–5 oreos)
- Green gel icing color, optional
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3 tbsp (22g) powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (14g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
2. Combine the oreo crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms.
3. Bake crusts for 8 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
CHEESECAKE FILLING AND TOPPING
1. Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar and flour until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the sour cream, mint extract and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped Mint Oreos.
5. Add some green gel icing color to get a nice shade of green, if desired.
6. Divide the batter between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way.
7. Bake the cheesecakes for 13 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 15-20 minutes.
8. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 5 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling.
9. Once the cheesecakes are cooled and firm, make the whipped cream. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract to a mixer bowl fitted with the whisk attachment and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
10. Pipe swirls on top of each cheesecake, then top with half of a mint Oreo. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: oreo dessert recipe, oreo cheesecake recipe, how to make cheesecake, mini cheesecake recipe, easy mini cheesecakes