These Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins are moist pumpkin muffins that are super easy to make! They are topped with cinnamon and sugar for the ultimate Fall breakfast treat!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a muffin pan with liners.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted Challenge butter and sugars. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the milk and whisk together to combine.
5. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs and vanilla extract and whisk together until well combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk together just until combined. Do not over mix.
7. Fill the muffins liners about 3/4 full.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 18-24 minutes. The time can vary depending on your oven and how full your muffins are.
9. Remove muffins from the oven and allow to cool.
10. To coat the muffins with cinnamon and sugar, combine the sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
11. Brush the tops of the muffins with the melted butter, then turn the muffin upside down and dip into the cinnamon sugar to coat.
12. Store muffins in an airtight container at room temperature. Muffins are best eaten within 2-3 days.
Keywords: cinnamon sugar pumpkin muffins