These Cake Mix Cookies use only four ingredients, require no chilling and are super easy to make! If you’ve ever wanted to know how to make cookies out of cake mix, I’ve got you covered!
15.25 ounce box cake mix
1/2 cup melted butter (or vegetable oil)
2 large eggs
1 cup mix ins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
2. In a large mixer bowl, add the cake mix, melted butter and eggs and mix until well combined.
3. Stir in your choice of mix ins.
4. Bake balls of about 2 tablespoons each and place onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are set. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then removed to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
6. Store cookies in an air tight container. Cookies are best for 3-4 days.
Keywords: cake mix cookies, cake mix desserts, easy cookie recipe, cake mix cookie recipe, cookies made with cake mix