This Shepherd’s Pie recipe is a go-to meal for us! It’s easy to make and well liked by all!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup peas
- 1 4 oz package Idahoan Buttery Homestyle instant mashed potatoes (you can use any mashed potatoes, I just like these. Any they’re easy.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Melt butter in pan. Add salt and pepper.
2. Add ground beef and worsheshire sauce and cook until mostly done.
3. Add onions and cook until beef is cooked (no pink for me) and onions are translucent.
4. Put beef mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish. I use an 8 inch by 8 inch.
5. Top with cooked peas, then cooked potatoes, then top with cheese.
6. Heat in oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serving Size: 1 large spoonful
- Calories: 490
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 845.7 mg
- Fat: 25.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4 g
- Protein: 43.7 g
- Cholesterol: 145.2 mg
Keywords: easy shepherd’s pie