This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is creamy, tart and easy to make! It’s full of lemon flavor and such a great dessert for spring and summer!
- 2 1/4 cups (302g) vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 tbsp (26g) sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 10 tbsp (140g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (3–4 lemons)
- 0.25 oz package unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (29g) sour cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well to combine completely.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
3. In a medium sized bowl, add the lemon juice, sprinkle the powdered gelatin evenly over it and let stand for 4-5 minutes.
4. Heat the lemon juice and gelatin in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, until just warm and smooth.
5. Stir the sweetened condensed milk into the lemon juice mixture, then set the mixture aside to cool to room temperature.
6. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
7. Add the sour cream and lemon zest and mix until well combined and smooth.
8. Add the cooled lemon juice mixture and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
9. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
10. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
11. Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
12. Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
13. To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
14. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
15. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with your desired toppings, such as fresh fruit. I used lemon slices, raspberries and mint leave.
16. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 456
- Sugar: 31 g
- Sodium: 241.8 mg
- Fat: 32.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.6 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 96 mg
Keywords: No Bake Lemon Cheesecake