This Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe makes a perfect, smooth & creamy cheesecake that sets up in the refrigerator! Made with whipped cream and sour cream, it has the perfect cheesecake texture and flavor.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well to combine completely.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
4. Add the sour cream and mix until well combined and smooth.
5. Add the lemon juice and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
5. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
6. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
7. Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
8. Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
9. To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
10. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
11. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with your desired toppings, such as fresh fruit.
12. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days.
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, no bake vanilla cheesecake, vanilla cheesecake, best no bake cheesecake, easy cheesecake recipe, how to make cheesecake, best cheesecake recipe