This Snickerdoodle Dulce De Leche Cheesecake has a cinnamon sugar crust, dulce de leche filling and is topped with a layer of white chocolate ganache and more cinnamon sugar! It’s a delicious and fun mix of flavors that are perfect for fall!
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
2. Mix together the crust ingredients until well combined and press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan.
3. Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
4. Cover the outsides of the pan with aluminum foil to prepare it for a water bath. Here is a tutorial on how I set up a pan for a waterbath. Set prepared pan aside.
1. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F (148°C).
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugars and flour on low speed until well combined and smooth. Be sure to use low speed to reduce the amount of air added to the batter, which can cause cracks. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the dulce de leche and mix on low speed until well combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing slowly to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.
5. Pour the cheesecake batter into the crust and spread evenly.
6. Place the springform pan inside another larger pan. Fill the outside pan with enough warm water to go about halfway up the sides of the springform pan. The water should not go above the top edge of the aluminum foil on the springform pan.
7. Bake the cheesecake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
8. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in oven with the door closed for 25 minutes. Do not open the door or you’ll release the heat.
9. Crack oven door and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another 20-30 minutes. This cooling process helps the cheesecake cool slowly to prevent cracks.
10. Remove from oven and let sit on the counter for 15 minutes, then remove the pan from the water bath and remove aluminum foil. Refrigerate cheesecake until completely cooled and firm, 6-7 hours.
1. When the cheesecake is cool and firm, remove it from the springform pan and place on a serving dish.
2. To make the white chocolate ganache, put the white chocolate chips and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon in a heat-proof bowl.
3. Heat the heavy whipping cream until it begins to boil, then pour it over the white chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes, then whisk until smooth. If a few lumps remain, microwave the mixture for about 10 seconds, then whisk until smooth.
4. Allow the ganache to cool for about 3 minutes, then spread into an even layer on top of the cheesecake.
5. Combine the remaining 3/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of sugar, then sprinkle over the white chocolate ganache. Set the cheesecake in the fridge to firm.
6. To make the whipped cream, add all ingredients to a mixer bowl and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form.
7. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake, then finish it off with snickerdoodle cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days.
Keywords: snickerdoodle cheesecake, snickerdoodle cake, dulce de leche cake, dulce de leche cheesecake, dulce de leche recipe, homemade cheesecake recipe, best cheesecake recipe, white chocolate ganache, white chocolate ganache recipe