This easy homemade brownies recipe makes cakey brownies that taste like box mix brownies! With perfect crisp crackly tops and chewy centers, these brownies hit all the right notes.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
Recipe modified from AllRecipes.com
Keywords: brownies, homemade, easy, from scratch, brownie mix, homemade