This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that your family is sure to love! It’s creamy and full of flavor with ranch seasoning mix, melted cheese and bacon!
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 2 tbsp Ranch Dressing Seasoning mix
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (230g) sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 7 slices of bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled, divided – 3-4 tbsp for on top, rest in casserole
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 inch casserole dish, combine the shredded chicken, garlic, seasoning mix, soup, sour cream, and one cup of mozzarella cheese. Set aside about 4 tablespoons of the crumbled bacon and add the rest to the mixture.
- Add the pasta to the pan and gently stir to coat the pasta with the sauce, then spread evenly into the pan.
- Top the pasta with the remaining mozzarella cheese and crumbled bacon, then bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and warm and the cheese is melted. You can bake it covered or uncovered. Uncovered will give you a more crispy top.
- Serve warm.
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch casserole, chicken bacon ranch pasta