This Banana Pudding Puppy Chow is absolutely delicious and unmistakably banana pudding flavored. It gets its amazing flavor from dry banana pudding mix!
- 5 cups rice chex cereal
- 10 oz vanilla candiquik, almond bark, or similar baking chocolate
- 4 tbsp dry banana cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup banana chips
1. Pour rice chex cereal into a large bowl.
2. Slowly melt the vanilla baking chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to stir it and make sure it doesn’t burn.
3. Add dry pudding mix to the melted baking chocolate and stir until combined.
4. Pour melted chocolate mixture over chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
5. Add the powdered sugar to the chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Or add the chex cereal and powdered sugar to a ziplock bag, then shake.
6. Allow chex to dry.
7. Add broken pieces of banana chips, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 29.1 g
- Sodium: 323.1 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 55.9 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy banana pudding recipe, homemade banana pudding recipe, puppy chow recipe, banana dessert recipe, banana dessert, quick and easy dessert