This Million Dollar Dip is quick and made with only 5 ingredients. Bacon, cheese, green onions, almonds, and mayo combine to make a perfect appetizer for parties or game day. Definitely tastes like a million bucks!
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (about 5 green onions)
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- Add the green onions, cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and almonds to a medium-sized bowl and stir together until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, then serve with your favorite crackers.
Keywords: million dollar dip, veggie dip, vegetable dip, game day snacks, game day appetizers