Funfetti Cake Batter Pancakes with Rainbow Chip Icing Syrup are homemade pancakes that are perfect for a festive birthday breakfast. Made with Funfetti cake mix, these pancakes are so easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup funfetti cake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 cups milk
- 1 cup rainbow chip icing
- 4 tbsp milk
1. Combine flour, cake mix, baking powder, sugar and mix.
2. Add 1 cup of milk, egg and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. If too thick, add more milk as needed. You don’t want the mix to be too thick or too thin.
3. Put desired amount of sprinkles into batter.
4. Preheat your pan and add some butter. Allow the butter to melt.
5. Add batter in about 1/4 cup measurements to the pan. Cook until bubbles have formed on top, then flip. Continue cooking for about another minute.
6. Combine icing and milk. You can add more or less milk depending on how thick you want it.
7. Pour icing mix over pancakes. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 3 Pancakes
- Calories: 778
- Sugar: 86.4 g
- Sodium: 354.1 mg
- Fat: 22.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 130.7 g
- Protein: 12.9 g
- Cholesterol: 95.8 mg
Keywords: birthday breakfast, birthday breakfast ideas, easy breakfast idea, funfetti cake mix recipes, recipes with funfetti cake mix, birthday pancakes, easy pancakes, pancakes from scratch, how to make homemade pancakes