This easy Monkey Bread recipe is an impossible-to-resist pull-apart breakfast made with refrigerated biscuit dough, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla icing.
- 1 1/2 cups (310g) sugar
- 3 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 cup (225g) packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups salted butter, divided, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (115g) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan or bundt pan with baking spray.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and melt 1/2 a cup of the butter.
- Dip each biscuit piece into the melted butter and shake off the excess, then coat it well in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add the biscuit pieces to the prepared pan.
- Combine the brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract and pour evenly over the top of the biscuits in the pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then invert onto a plate.
- Whisk the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract together and drizzle over the monkey bread, then serve warm with any remaining icing.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 475
- Sugar: 63.6 g
- Sodium: 263.1 mg
- Fat: 23.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 67.5 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 61.1 mg
Keywords: monkey bread, pillsbury, easy dessert, homemade, monkey bread with biscuits, cinnamon roll