Eggless cookie dough shaped into footballs and dipped in chocolate!
- 3/4 cup Challenge Dairy salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour, toasted
- 1–2 tbsp water, if needed
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 16 oz chocolate candiquick
- 3 oz vanilla candiquick
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix in vanilla extract.
3. Add flour and mix until well combined. Dough will be thick. Add 1-2 tbsp of water, if needed to help the dough come together.
4. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
5. Shape balls of cookie dough about one tablespoon in size into footballs, then place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Refrigerate balls for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
7. Melt chocolate candiquick in a bowl until smooth.
8. Using a toothpick (or the fork method mentioned above) dip the footballs into the melted chocolate, then tap to remove excess.
9. Place balls back onto parchment lined cookie sheet to harden.
10. Once the balls are dry, melt the vanilla candiquick.
11. Pipe the vanilla candiquick onto the footballs to create the strings. Allow to dry.
- Serving Size: 1 Football
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 28.7 g
- Sodium: 51.9 mg
- Fat: 16.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.2 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 15.3 mg