This Baileys Chocolate Pie has Baileys in every chocolaty layer – the filling, the ganache and the whipped cream! It’s an easy chocolate pie recipe that is smooth, velvety, and simply to die for!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 10 tbsp butter, melted
BAILEYS CHOCOLATE FILLING
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup Baileys
- 1 cup chocolate chips
BAILEYS CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Baileys
BAILEYS CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan, then set aside.
- Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and Baileys to a sauce pan and melt on med-low heat until smooth, whisking to keep from burning. Once melted, add remaining milk and cornstarch mixture and whisk together.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly. It will begin to thicken.
- Once boiling, whisk continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, then make ganache.
- To make the ganache, but chocolate chips into a metal bowl.
- Put heavy cream and Baileys into a microwave safe bowl, or glass measuring cup. Microwave until it begins to bubble, then remove and pour over the chocolate.
- Immediately cover with clear wrap and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Remove wrap and whisk until smooth.
- Grab pie from refrigerator and pour ganache over top of the pie, spreading into an even layer.
- Place pie back in the refrigerator to cool while you make the whipped cream. Directions for Baileys Chocolate Whipped Cream.
- Once you’ve made the whipped cream, spread it or pipe it on top of the pie.
- Once the pie is cooled through, a total cooling time of about 4-5 hours, serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 407
- Sugar: 24.2 g
- Sodium: 134.8 mg
- Fat: 26.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.4 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 53.3 mg
Keywords: chocolate pie, chocolate pie recipe, recipe for chocolate pie, easy chocolate pie, how to make chocolate pie, baileys recipe, recipe for baileys