Triple Berry Trifle
This Triple Berry Trifle recipe is delicious! Light in calories with fruity flavor, I could eat the entire thing myself. One of my favorite trifle recipes!
- Prep Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- two 3.4 oz packages instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix*
- 4 cups milk
- Angel food cake (about 12 oz), cut into pieces
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped raspberries
- 12 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
1. Add pudding mix and milk to a large bowl and make according to package directions.
2. Add about half of the angel food cake pieces to the trifle dish.
3. Top with about 1/2 of the prepared pudding.
4. Top pudding with about 1/2 cup of each kind of berry.
5. Top berries with about half of the cool whip.
6. Repeat steps 2-5.
7. Finish off trifle with additional berries on top.
8. Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours, until ready to serve.
*could be replaced with vanilla flavored pudding if you can’t find the cheesecake flavored pudding
Amounts of berries listed are for inside the trifle. If you want to be able to use sliced strawberries to decorate the edges of the layers and have enough berries to add to the top, you’ll need additional berries. I’d recommend at last a 1 lb container of strawberries. If you want to be able to add more blueberries and raspberries to the top, then about 11-12 oz containers.
Keywords: trifle recipes, easy trifle recipe, strawberry trifle, blueberry trifle, summer desserts, strawberry desserts, blueberry desserts, 4th of july dessert