This Triple Berry Trifle recipe is easy to make and so delicious! It’s a light, no bake dessert that’s filled with layers of angel food cake, pudding & fresh berries. This trifle is perfect for parties and holidays!
- two 3.4 oz packages instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix*
- 4 cups (960ml) milk
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Angel food cake (about 12 oz), cut into pieces
- 1 cup (156g) chopped strawberries*
- 1 cup (130g) blueberries*
- 1 cup (128g) raspberries*
- Additional berries for decorating
- Add pudding mix and milk to a large bowl and whisk together for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until it reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Add about half of the angel food cake pieces to the trifle dish in an even layer. Place pieces around the edge first so that they look nice, then fill in the center.
- Top the cake with about 1/2 of the prepared pudding.
- Add some sliced strawberries around the edge of the trifle dish, where you’ll be putting the berries. Fill in the layer with about 1/2 a cup of each kind of berry.
- Top the berries with about half of the cool whip and spread into an even layer.
- Repeat steps 2-4, then pipe the remaining whipped cream on top of the trifle in a fun design. I piped shells around the outer edge a few times.
- Fill in the center of the whipped cream with additional berries and decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours, until ready to serve. Trifle is best stored covered in the fridge and eaten within 1-3 days.
- The pudding could be replaced with vanilla flavored pudding if you can’t find the cheesecake flavored pudding
- I’d recommend having two containers of each type of berry, just to be sure you have enough.
- If you’d prefer to use Cool Whip over homemade whipped cream, replace the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract with 12 oz of Cool Whip.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 344
- Sugar: 45.5 g
- Sodium: 580.1 mg
- Fat: 6.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.7 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 12.6 mg
Keywords: easy trifle recipe, berry trifle dessert, strawberry trifle