These Peach Cobbler Cupcakes are a fun twist on the classic southern dessert. The cupcakes are full of cinnamon and peaches and topped with homemade whipped cream!
- 1 2/3 cups Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Baker’s Corner Sugar
- 1 tsp Baker’s Corner Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Stonemill Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Countryside Creamery Salted Butter, room temperature
- 1 Goldhen Egg White
- 1 Goldhen Egg
- 2 tsp Stonemill Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 15.25 oz can Sweet Harvest Peach Slices*, drained
- 1/4 tsp Stonemill Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baker’s Corner Sugar
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 1 cup Friendly Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Stonemill Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine ingredients for peaches. Cut peach slices in half.
3. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add butter, egg white, egg, vanilla and milk and mix on medium speed just until smooth. Do not over mix.
5. Add 3 pieces of peach to the bottom of the cupcake liners.
6. Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way full with batter.
7. Sprinkle some additional cinnamon on top of batter, then swirl with a toothpick.
8. Add another 3 pieces of peaches to the top of the batter.
9. Bake 19-21 minutes.
10. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
11. To make whipped cream, whip heavy whipping cream until it begins to thicken.
12. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whip until stiff peaks form.
13. Ice cupcakes with the whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
14. Store cupcakes in the fridge until ready to serve. Can be served warm by reheating in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Makes about 12 cupcakes.
*If you want extra peaches to be able to top your cupcakes, you’ll need a second can of peaches.
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 27.9 g
- Sodium: 33.7 mg
- Fat: 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.9 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 54.6 mg
Keywords: homemade peach cobbler, best peach cobbler recipe, easy peach cobbler recipe, how to make peach cobbler, easy peach cobbler, best peach cobbler