This Herb Chicken Cobb Salad is full of flavor and great for summer! It’s got all of your classic Cobb Salad toppings with a delicious herb chicken and homemade honey mustard dressing!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 2 lb)
- 5 oz bacon, diced and trimmed of all fat
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tsp honey
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Avocado slices
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Add the chicken and bacon to a 9×13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Add the oil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper to a measuring cup and stir it all together. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, then drizzle the honey over the chicken breasts. Continue baking for another 5-10 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Meanwhile prepare your dressing. In a small bowl, add the Dijon mustard, honey, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.Mix together, cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To make the salad, arrange the greens, tomato, onion and eggs in individual serving bowls.
- When chicken is cooked, slice and place each breast in a bowl. Top with feta and avocado.
- Serve immediately with honey mustard dressing.