This Easy Chocolate Fudge recipe is made with just 3 ingredients! Chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla come together to make a homemade fudge that’s bursting with chocolate flavor. It’s a simple treat to put together for gifts and sharing this holiday season.
Easy Homemade Chocolate Fudge
I’ve been loving testing out new fudge recipes lately. Did you catch my Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge recently? SO good! Both that fudge and this one are so rich and creamy, it’s hard to stop eating them!
Now, there are two great things I’ve found about fudge lately. One – it can be incredibly easy to make. And two – it’s a delicious treat to snack on when taking care of twins. 😉 The only problem with that is it might be too easy.
But of course easy is exactly what we need this time of year. So much going on, so little time and oh my gosh, Christmas is like 10 days away. When did that happen?!? I’m so not ready. And if you’re not fully prepared and need something quick, this fudge is for you. Not to mention, it’s a great chocolate fix if you’re losing your mind a bit and chocolate makes you feel better. 🙂
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
So to get started making this easy chocolate fudge, you’ll need just three ingredients – chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Hopefully you’re like me and already have those 3 things in your pantry at all times.
Grab a 9×9 inch pan and line it with parchment paper and set that aside. Then put the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave them for one minute, then stir to combine and let the residual heat do as much of the melting as it can. If it needs another 30 seconds or so, go ahead and heat it some more, then stir it until it’s melted.
Once everything is melted together, add the vanilla extract and combine everything. Working quickly, pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly. Let the fudge cool to room temperature before cutting into squares. You could also let it cool in the fridge to speed up the process, but it doesn’t have to be refrigerated.
THIS FUDGE RECIPE ONLY TAKES 3 MINUTES!
This chocolate fudge is so easy to make, it takes all of about three minutes! A minute to prepare the pan and ingredients, a minute to melt the chocolate and a minute to spread it out into the pan. Seriously – SO EASY! You will be enjoying the best chocolate fudge before you know it! Dense, rich, chocolatey, delicious! What are you waiting for?!
Read Transcript Print
This easy chocolate fudge recipe is made with just 3 ingredients and is full of rich chocolate flavor! A simple Christmas or holiday gift you’ll love.
- 2 cups (12oz) semi sweet chocolate chips (do not use milk chocolate)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
2. Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract, then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
4. Refrigerate the fudge until firm, 2-3 hours.
5. Cut the fudge while it’s still cold (right out the the fridge) and store in an air tight container. Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge. It will be softer at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 21.9 g
- Sodium: 27.2 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 7.3 mg
Keywords: easy chocolate fudge, 3 minute fudge, chocolate fudge recipe, how to make fudge,