1. Grease a 9 inch pie pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the greased pie pan.
3. Put milk into a small bowl that will allow for dipping the cookies.
4. Dunk cookies, one at a time, and add to the pie pan to make a single layer of cookies on the bottom of the crust. I needed just more than half of one package for the first layer.
5. Add half of the Cool Whip and spread evenly over the cookies.
6. Slice about half of the strawberries and make a single layer of strawberries on top of the Cool Whip.
7. Dunk more cookies, one at a time, and add to the pie pan to make a second layer of cookies on top of the strawberries.
8. Add remaining Cool Whip and spread evenly over the cookies.
9. Slice remaining strawberries and spread on the top of the pie.
10. Add cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs on top to finish it off, if desired.
11. Cover and chill for about 8 hours before serving.