1. Crush the oreos into a fine crumb.
2. Mix the oreo crumbs with the melted butter.
3. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 or 10 inch pie pan. Set in the freezer while you make the filling.
1. Mix the milk, cream cheese, and sugar together with an electric mixer. Mix until smooth.
2. Add cocoa and Baileys and mix well.
3. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
4. Remove pie crust from freezer and add half of the pie filling into the crust.
5. Add a layer of marshmallows.
6. Add the remaining pie filling.
9. Freeze overnight.