1. Make both cheesecake flavored puddings according to directions on package, using 4 cups of the milk. Set aside.
2. Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl.
3. Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, making a single layer.
4. Spread half of the cheesecake pudding on top of the Oreos.
5. Add a single layer of strawberry slices on top of the cheesecake pudding.
6. Spread half of the Cool Whip on top of the strawberries.
7. Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the Cool Whip, in a single layer.
8. Top Oreos with remaining cheesecake pudding.
9. Add a layer of blueberries, reserving about 1/3 cup for the topping.
10. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
11. Chop the remaining strawberry slices and add those and the remaining blueberries to the top of the cake.
12. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
If you’d like to use homemade whipped cream, I recommend 1 3/4 cup (420 ml) heavy whipping cream, 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Keywords: no bake blueberry cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake recipe, strawberry cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake recipe, strawberry no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, easy no bake cheesecake, best cheesecake recipe