This easy Strawberry & Blueberry Icebox Cake transforms six simple ingredients into a super refreshing no-bake cheesecake! A Golden Oreo cookie crust is layered with creamy cheesecake filling and juicy berries.
- two 3.4 oz packages cheesecake flavored pudding
- 4 1/2 cups (1080 ml) milk, divided
- two 15.25 oz boxes golden Oreos
- 1 lb package strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 12 oz Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Cream
- Make both cheesecake flavored puddings according to directions on package, using 4 cups of the milk. Set aside.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl.
- Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, making a single layer.
- Spread half of the cheesecake pudding on top of the Oreos.
- Add a single layer of strawberry slices on top of the cheesecake pudding.
- Spread half of the Cool Whip on top of the strawberries.
- Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the Cool Whip, in a single layer.
- Top Oreos with remaining cheesecake pudding.
- Add a layer of blueberries, reserving about 1/3 cup for the topping.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Chop the remaining strawberry slices and add those and the remaining blueberries to the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Makes 16-20 slices.
- To Store: Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. If desired, transfer fully set icebox cake to the freezer for up to 1 month. This turns it into an ice cream cake!
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 18.7 g
- Sodium: 209.8 mg
- Fat: 5.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.7 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 1.1 mg
Keywords: berry cake, no bake strawberry cheesecake, fourth of july dessert