This Valentine’s Day Fudge is made with only four ingredients! It’s full of colorful pink, red and white sprinkles and makes an easy treat for sharing with your Valentine!
- 3 3/4 cups (24oz) white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
1. Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
2. Place the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of sprinkles, then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
4. Top the fudge with the remaining sprinkles and press them down into the top of the fudge.
5. Refrigerate the fudge until it’s completely cool and firm.
6. Cut the fudge into squares and store in an air tight container. Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or in the fridge.
Keywords: valentine's day fudge