This Three Potato Salad is a fun mix of three kinds of potatoes – sweet, russet and red – and it makes a delicious potato salad! Careful, this dish is highly addictive!
1. Add the chopped potatoes to a large pot and fill with enough water to fully cover the potatoes.
2. Bring the water to a boil and boil the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes, or until softened.
3. Drain water from potatoes and refrigerate until cold.
4. Add the mayonnaise, onion, sugar and vinegar to the potatoes and stir until well combined.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the potato salad immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve. The potato salad gets even better as it sits overnight.
*You should end up with about 1 cup of each of the potatoes once peeled and chopped.
Keywords: how to make potato salad, best potato salad, best potato salad recipe, easy potato salad recipe, southern potato salad recipe, the best potato salad recipe, homemade potato salad, best potato recipe, easy potato recipe