1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Unroll pie crusts onto a piece of parchment paper or a floured surface. I recommend the non-stick parchment paper.
3. Use a 3 inch biscuit cutter or cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can. You can use the scraps to re-roll and cut out more circles. You need an even number of circles and should be able to get 24-28 circles total.
4. Put about a 1/2 tbsp of Nutella in the center of half of the circles. Leave enough of a border that you can press the edges of the pies together.
5. Put strawberries on top of Nutella, covering Nutella. You can slice or chop the strawberries. If you slice them, you’ll use one or two slices.
6. Brush the edges of the circles with egg, then place the second circle on top of the strawberries. Use a fork to seal the edges.
7. Brush the tops of each pie with more egg, then cut a couple slits on the top.
8. Sprinkle some sugar on top of each pie.
9. Place pies on a silpat or parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden.
10. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.