1. Bake pie crust in a 9 inch pie pan according to package. Set aside to cool.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a medium sized bowl until smooth. Stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour filling into pie crust.
4. Add 1/3 cup water to pureed strawberries.
5. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in strawberry puree.
6. Cook over medium heat, stir constantly until mixture thickens and come to a boil, about 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Allow to boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
8. Stir in vanilla extract and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
9. While glaze cools, place blueberries (if using) and whole, de-stemmed strawberries on top of the cream.
10. Pour slightly cooked glaze over top of strawberries and blueberries.
11. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.