These S’mores Skillet Brownies have a glorious graham cracker crust and a chewy brownie layer topped with marshmallows and melty milk chocolate! S’mores have never tasted so delicious!
- 1 cup (134g) HONEY MAID Grahams Cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp (26g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
- 6 tbsp (90ml) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (155g) sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 6 tbsp (49g) all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp (21g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 1–2 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars, broken pieces
- HONEY MAID Grahams Crackers
1. Preheat the grill to 350°F (176°C). Grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet.
2. Combine the HONEY MAID Grahams Cracker crumbs and sugar, then add the melted butter. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour the crust ingredients into the bottom of the skillet and press into an even layer.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
5. Add the egg and egg white to the oil mixture and whisk together until well combined. Set aside.
6. In another small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
7. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix together until well combined.
8. Pour the batter into the skillet and spread evenly.
9. Cook the brownie on the grill for 18-20 minutes, until mostly cooked through.
10. Add the JET-PUFFED Marshmallow, HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate and HONEY MAID Grahams Cracker toppings, then allow to cook for 2-3 more minutes, or until the brownie is cooked through and the marshmallows and chocolate are melted.
11.Remove the brownie from the grill and allow to cool for about 15 minutes, then slice and serve.
I used a gas grill for grilling this brownie, which will allow for better temperature control.
If you’d like to, you can prebake the crust for about 10 minutes. It’ll be a little less crumbly when you slice the brownies later.
If you’d prefer to bake in the oven, use an 8 inch cake pan and follow the rest of the directions.
Keywords: s'mores brownies, smores brownies, smores dessert, s'mores recipe, smores recipe, how to make smores, how to make s'mores, oven s'mores, oven smores