Trust me when I say you should make this S’mores Cheesecake. The combination of thick and creamy chocolate cheesecake, melty toasted marshmallows and a crunchy graham cracker crust is totally to die for!
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
CHEESECAKE FILLING AND TOPPING
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa powder
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping, warm, plus more for topping (I used Hershey’s Hot Fudge Topping )
- 45–50 large marshmallows, for topping
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
3. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom.
4. Bake crust for 10 minutes then remove.
5. Cover the outsides of the pan with aluminum foil so that water from the water bath cannot get in, and set aside.
1. Reduce oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar, flour and cocoa with an electric mixer until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
4. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined.
5. Add the mini marshmallows in an even layer in the bottom of the pan, on top of the crust.
6. Pour the hot fudge topping over marshmallows, then pour the cheesecake filling into the pan.
7. Place springform pan inside another pan. Fill outside pan with enough warm water to go about halfway up the sides of the springform pan. The water should not go above the top edge of the aluminum foil on the springform pan.
8. Bake for 1 hour and 35 minutes. Marshmallows may boil up through the top.
9. Turn off heat and leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for 20 minutes.
10. Crack oven door and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another 20 minutes or until set.
11. Remove from oven and refrigerate until firm, 4-5 hours.
12. Once the cheesecake is completely chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees on convection bake.
13. Remove the springform pan sides from cheesecake and place the cheesecake on a cookie sheet.
14. Top the cheesecake with a layer of large marshmallows.
15. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to brown.
16. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and drizzle with more hot fudge and sprinkle on some graham cracker crumbs.
17. Cheesecake can be served warm out of the oven (which I recommend), or refrigerated and served cold.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 518
- Sugar: 44.1 g
- Sodium: 295.5 mg
- Fat: 26.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 64.1 g
- Protein: 8.4 g
- Cholesterol: 119.1 mg
Keywords: s'mores cake, s'mores recipe, oven s'mores, best cheesecake recipe, chocolate cheesecake recipe, graham cracker crust, homemade cheesecake recipe