These super easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes are a sweet and salty side dish that everyone will reach for! Made with just 5 ingredients, this is the best roasted sweet potato recipe out there.
- 2 pounds (3-4 potatoes) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 tbsp light brown sugar or honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, brown sugar or honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Spread sweet potatoes evenly onto a baking sheet (I like to line mine with aluminum foil) and bake for about 20-30 minutes or until fork tender. Flip every 10 minutes or so to get more even browning. Keep in mind that time may vary a bit based on how largely your sweet potatoes are cut.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and serve warm.
Keywords: oven roasted sweet potatoes recipe, crispy roasted sweet potatoes, how to roast sweet potatoes, how to cook sweet potatoes, how to cook sweet potatoes in oven