This Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart is so delicious! It’s such an easy no-bake dessert recipe that’s super velvety thanks to the rich chocolate ganache!
- 1 1/2 cups oreo crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 oz peanut butter chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 12–15 mini Reese’s, quartered
1. Add melted butter to cookie crumbs and mix until combined.
2. Press cookie mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch tart pan, with removable bottom, then set aside.
3. Put peanut butter chips into a microwave safe bowl. I used a glass measuring cup.
4. Add 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream to bowl. Heavy cream should mostly cover the peanut butter chips.
5. Microwave mixture until cream begins to boil, about 1-2 minutes.
6. Remove from microwave and whisk until smooth.
7. Pour peanut butter ganache into crust and spread into an even layer. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until fairly firm.
8. Put chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
9. Add remaining 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream to bowl. Heavy cream should mostly cover the chocolate chips.
10. Microwave mixture until cream begins to boil, about 1-2 minutes.
11. Remove from microwave and whisk until smooth.
12. Pour chocolate ganache over peanut butter ganache and spread into an even layer.
13. Top with quartered mini Reese’s.
14. Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 31.9 g
- Sodium: 166 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.9 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 32.1 mg
Keywords: no bake dessert, no bake dessert recipe, tart recipe, chocolate tart, chocolate peanut butter dessert, peanut butter dessert recipe, peanut butter dessert