1. Crush the oreos into a fine crumb. I like to use my food processor.
2. Mix the oreo crumbs with the melted butter.
3. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 or 10 inch pie pan. Set in the freezer while you make the filling.
1. Mix the cream cheese and sugar together with a mixer until smooth.
2. Add the canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
3. Stir in the Cool Whip.
4. Pour the filling into the pie crust.
5. Heat Nutella in microwave for 15-20 seconds, until pourable. Drizzle on top of pie.
6. Allow to freeze completely before serving