This Pumpkin Spice Donut Cheesecake Trifle is so fun for fall! Made with Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts, it’s super easy to put together and so tasty!
- 3.4 oz package cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 oz cool whip
- 12–16 Pumpkin spice donuts (I used Dunkin Donuts)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
1. In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk according to pudding package instructions. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and ground cinnamon until smooth.
3. Fold pudding into cream cheese.
4. Fold in 8 oz of Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
5. In a large trifle dish, place donut halves around the edge of the dish. You’ll use 3-4 donuts. 6. Break up another 2-3 donuts to make an even layer.
7. Top donut layer with half of cream cheese mixture.
8. Top cream cheese mixture with 1/4 a cup of caramel sauce.
9. Repeat steps 5-8, then finish off trifle with a few more pumpkin spice donuts for decoration.
10. Refrigerate until firm and ready to serve, at least 4 hours. Can be made the night before and refrigerated overnight.
- Serving Size: 1 spoonful
- Calories: 491
- Sugar: 34.7 g
- Sodium: 216.1 mg
- Fat: 27.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 56.5 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: easy trifle recipe, pumpkin trifle, trifle recipe, no bake dessert, no bake dessert recipe, easy no bake dessert, easy homemade dessert, easy dessert for a party