1. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Dough will be sticky.
4. Drop 2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Because the dough is sticky, I dropped a tablespoon at a time, then lightly pressed them together and flattened them just a bit.
5. Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes.
6. Let cool for 1 minute, then move to cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. When cookies are cool, whisk together ingredients for the glaze.
8. Drizzle glaze over cookies. Allow to dry.
Keywords: pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cookies recipe, easy pumpkin cookies, fall cookies recipe, pumpkin dessert recipe, pumpkin dessert