1. Line the bottom of 9×9 pan with parchment paper that sticks up above the edges on two sides. Grease the other sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients for the crust together in a mixer bowl on low speed. It’ll be very crumbly at first, but it will form a ball.
3. Press dough evenly into the bottom of the pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Set aside.
5. To make the filling, whisk together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
6. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
7. Stir in walnuts, coconut and pineapple.
8. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges are golden.
10. Allow to cool completely, then cut into squares.
Keywords: coconut recipe, pineapple recipe, pineapple dessert, coconut dessert, coconut cookies recipe, easy pina colada recipe, tropical dessert