These pepperoni pizza rolls are the perfect game day snack. Pizza dough is brushed with seasoned butter, wrapped around pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, and baked to golden brown. Delicious!
- 13.8 ounce can pizza dough
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz pepperoni slices
- 1 1/2 cups (170g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll the pizza dough out on a piece of parchment paper to about a 10×15 inch rectangle.
- Add the Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the melted butter and stir to combine. Brush 1/2 of the mixture evenly on top of the pizza dough. Reserve the rest.
- Place the pepperoni in an even layer on top of the dough, overlapping as needed. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Starting with the long side, tightly roll the dough into a log with the seam side down. Transfer the log and the parchment paper to a baking sheet.
- Put the egg in a small bowl and whisk, then brush it over the top and sides of the log.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then brush with the remaining butter and seasonings (you may need to reheat it to melt it again). Bake for another 5-10 minutes, until golden brown and hot throughout.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle on grated parmesan and let cool for 10 minutes. Slice it into 1″ thick slices and serve with warm marinara sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 421.6 mg
- Fat: 28.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 85.8 mg
Keywords: pepperoni rolls, easy pepperoni rolls, pepperoni pizza rolls, homemade pepperoni rolls