1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until incorporated
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
7. Fold in chopped peach.
8. Pour batter into springform pan and bake for 34-36 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
10. Make the caramel sauce and allow to cool completely.
11. Once the blondie and caramel are cool, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
12. Add about 3/4 cup of caramel sauce and cinnamon and mix until combined.
13. Fold in Cool Whip.
14. Place blondie back into the springform pan.
15. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
16. Combine peaches, lemon juice, cinnamon and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and toss to coat.
17. Add butter and rum and cook peaches on medium-high for about 8-10 minutes, or until at preferred softness.
18. Allow peaches to cool for 10-15 minutes.
19. To make whipped cream, whip heavy whipping cream on high speed until it begins to thicken.
20. Add powdered sugar and juices and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
21. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
22. Place cooled peaches in the center of the cheesecake.
23. Drizzle caramel over finished cheesecake, if desired.
*Recipe for caramel sauce makes about 1 1/2 cups worth of caramel. I made a whole recipe and used about half of it in the cheesecake and then drizzled more over the top of the cheesecake. You’ll end up with leftover caramel.