This Oreo Cookies and Cream Cookie Cake is such a flavorful and delicious Oreo dessert recipe. Anyone who likes Oreos will fall in love with this decadent cookie cake.
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of crushed Oreos (about 12 oreos)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp shortening
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Oreo crumbs (about 9 Oreos)
- 2–3 tsp milk or water
- additional Oreos for topping, cut in quarters
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 9 inch cake pan with parchment paper in the bottom of the pan and baking spray on the sides.
2. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
5. Stir in Oreos and chocolate chips. Dough will be thick.
6. Press dough evenly into prepared cake pan.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool mostly in the cake pan, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
To make the icing:
1. Beat the shortening and butter until smooth.
2. Slowly add 2 cups of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
3. Mix in the vanilla extract and 1 tsp water or milk.
4. Add the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
5. Stir in Oreo crumbs.
6. Add more water to get the right consistency.
7. Ice edges of cake, the put quartered Oreos onto the icing.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 452
- Sugar: 41.8 g
- Sodium: 204 mg
- Fat: 24.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 52.5 mg
Keywords: oreo cake recipe, oreo recipe, oreo dessert, oreo dessert recipe, oreo cookie recipe, cookies and cream cake, cookies and cream, cookie cake recipe