1. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Place a layer of oatmeal cream pies in the bottom of the pan to form the “crust”.
3. In a large mixer bowl mix cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, and molasses together until smooth and well combined.
Add spices and mix until combined.
4. Gently fold in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
6. Spread filling evenly over the cookie crust and smooth the top.
7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
8. Remove cheesecake from springform pan and top with remaining oatmeal cream pies, chopped, and caramel sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If using homemade whipped cream instead of Cool Whip, I suggest using about 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. For instructions, click here.