This No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake Pie is a super easy dessert that’s full of all the best flavors – vanilla, strawberry and chocolate! It’s perfect for summer.
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp Challenge Butter, melted
- 1 tsp unflavored powdered gelatin
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- 9 tbsp heavy whipping cream, divided
- 8 oz Challenge Cream Cheese, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 8 oz Challenge Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 oz semi sweet baking chocolate bar
WHIPPED CREAM AND ADDITIONAL, OPTIONAL
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate curls
1. To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
2. Thoroughly combine gelatin powder and ¼ cup sugar. Add boiling water; stir 5 minutes or until sugar and gelatine are completely dissolved. This mixture will be divided between 2 filling layers.
3. Chocolate layer: Cut block of cream cheese in half; set one half aside. Place the other half in a bowl and beat until smooth. Blend in ¼ cup gelatin mixture. Add 2 tbsp heavy cream; beat until well combined and lightly thickened. Combine cocoa powder and brown sugar; sprinkle over whipped mixture. Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and continue mixing until blended. Pour into prepared pie crust and chill in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
4. Strawberry layer: Beat 8 ounces Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread until smooth. Add 4 tbsp of heavy cream; beat until thickened. Blend in remaining gelatin mixture and lemon juice. Spread over chilled chocolate layer. Return to refrigerator; chill 15 minutes.
5. Vanilla layer: Beat remaining half block of cream cheese block until smooth. Add 3 tbsp of heavy cream and beat until thickened. Blend in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2 tbsp of sugar. Spread evenly over strawberry layer. Return to refrigerator until firm.
6. To add the whipped cream, add heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a mixer bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form, then spread on top of cheesecake pie. Garnish with chocolate curls or grated chocolate and fresh strawberries.
Recipe from Challenge Dairy.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 487
- Sugar: 24.4 g
- Sodium: 348 mg
- Fat: 34.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.4 g
- Protein: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 95.2 mg
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, no bake cheesecake easy, no bake cheesecake strawberry, how to make no bake cheesecake, easy cheesecake recipe, best cheesecake recipe, neapolitan cake