This No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake recipe is full of key lime flavor and so light and creamy! Plus, being a no bake recipe it’s a great summer dessert!
1. Heat oven to 325°F (163°C). You could also skip baking the crust, if you prefer.
2. In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
3. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
4. Bake crust for 10 minutes (optional) then remove and set in the fridge to cool completely.
5. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
6. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until well combined.
7. Add the key lime juice and zest and mix until well combined. Set the mixture aside.
8. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
9. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
10. Add the filling to the cooled crust and spread into an even layer.
11. Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 6-7 hours or overnight.
12. To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan.
13. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and key lime zest for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
14. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake and top the cheesecake with key lime slices.
15. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 3-4 days.
Keywords: key lime cheesecake, easy cheesecake recipe, no bake cheesecake recipe, no bake key lime cheesecake, how to make cheesecake, summer dessert