These Mini Lemon Raspberry Cheesecakes are wonderfully sweet and tart at the same time! With plenty of lemon and raspberry flavor to go around, they’re a delicious citrus dessert!
- 1 cup (134g) vanilla wafer crumbs
- 4 tbsp (56g) butter, melted
- 12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp (45ml) fresh lemon juice (1–2 lemons)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (107g) chopped raspberries
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fresh lemon juice (about 1–2 lemons)
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup (69g) sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp (42g) salted butter
- raspberries, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
2. Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners and press into the bottoms.
3. Bake crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
CHEESECAKE FILLING AND LEMON CURD
1. Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar and flour until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and lemon zest. Beat on low speed until well combined.
4. Add the lemon juice and mix until well combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Gently fold in the raspberries.
6. Divide the batter between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way.
7. Bake cheesecakes for 15 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes.
8. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling.
9. To make the lemon curd, combine all the ingredients in a double boiler (or in a metal bowl over a pot of simmering water). Heat while whisking constantly until mixture thickens and reaches 160 degrees, or coats the back of a spoon.
10. Spread about 1 tbsp of lemon curd onto the top of each cheesecake while it’s still warm, then place back into the fridge to finish cooling.
11. Top the cheesecakes with some fresh raspberries, then serve.
Keywords: lemon cheesecake, lemon cheesecake recipe, raspberry cheesecake recipe, raspberry cheesecake, raspberry lemon cheesecake, mini cheesecakes recipe